Sunday, December 9, 2012

Travis' Skyline GTS R32

Over the summer I've had the chance to photograph Travis' Skyline at several shows.  Here's what Travis has to say about his car:


The reason I chose my R32 is I have always loved Skylines growing up and when the chance came to scoop up a bone stockR32 GTS, I had to have it. This gave me the chance to own one of the best built cars out there and modify it MY way. Shortly after picking it up the fuel pump went on it which made it tough to drive but once I threw in a Walbro 255 pump, the car felt incredible. I decided to switch the front end out for a gtr front end because there are more options on body parts and looks. Every part that I have put on this car I have done research on and decided if it was the best option.








I daily drive this car in the summer through rain and shine and with 215k on the car now, it has never left me stranded. Even this past summer I took it on a 15 hr road trip to Chicago for a car show. My Skyline is a blast whether I'm racing it, dailying it or even if its parked for 6 months during the winter. I will always take great care for it and it will always have a special place in my heart. Stay tuned for bigger things to come in the up coming summer when I plan to aim for 350whp. My build can be found on Top Tier Imports: http://toptierimports.com/index.php?topic=32.0







As for the current mod list:

Exterior:
- GT-R Bumper and lip
- GT-R Hood
- GT-R Grill
- 6000k HID kit

Wheels/Suspension:
- Panasport g7 c5c 17x9 +20 wrapped in Falken fk452s
- Rolled and slightly pulled fenders
- Z33 brake upgrade
- Tein Super street coilovers
- Ams rear control arms
- Hicas lock bar
- Cusco front and rear strut bars

Interior:
- Recaro D&W seats
- Omp Deep Dish Wheel with NRG quick release
- Karo checkered floor mats
- Nismo Shift Knob
- Innovate Wideband and Oil pressure gauge
- Carbon fiber dual pillar pod
- Panasonic double din head unit

Engine:
- HKS intake
- HKS exhaust with titanium muffler wrapped in carbon fiber
- HKS ssqv bov
- Greddy fmic
- HKS evc-s boost controller
- Walbro 255 fuel pump
- Custom purple Valve covers

No comments:

Post a Comment